[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 14:34:39 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau

(1) For the LoopMaker, I just checked the 4 points given by David but
the problem in the plugin persisted.
(Let me check it again.)

(2) For the main plugin, you are right: there should not be
SimpleOboeSynthesizer.cxx anymore.

I was trying to remove those files (listed below)  by "svn rm --force xxx"
It looked okay as below but after that the files removed were still
there by "svn ls xxx" !!

I sent you the updated list of files with my comments.
Do you know how to remove those files from svn?

Best regards,
Han, Yushen

149-159-132-38:clam yushen$ svn rm --force
CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/array.hxx
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/array.hxx
149-159-132-38:clam yushen$ svn rm --force
CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.cxx
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.cxx
149-159-132-38:clam yushen$ svn rm --force
CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj/
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj/yushen.pbxuser
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj/yushen.mode1v3
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
D         CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj

149-159-132-38:clam yushen$ svn ls CLAM/plugins/temporal_oboeSynthesizer/
ContinuousExcitationConstants.hxx
ContinuousExcitationControlSource.hxx
ContinuousExcitationOSCSource.cxx
ContinuousExcitationOSCSource.hxx
ControlStreamSegmentator.cxx
ControlStreamSegmentator.hxx
DirectoryBasedMetadataReader.cxx
DirectoryBasedMetadataReader.hxx
MetadataReader.hxx
SConstruct
SDIFDatabase.cxx
SDIFDatabase.hxx
SDIFDatabaseProcessing.cxx
SDIFDatabaseProcessing.hxx
SDIFFileReaderWithBuffer.cxx
SDIFFileReaderWithBuffer.hxx
SDIFFileReaderWithLoop.cxx
SDIFFileReaderWithLoop.hxx
SampleMetadata.hxx
SimpleOboeSynthesizer.cxx            [should be removed!]
SimpleOboeSynthesizer.xcodeproj/  [should be removed!]
SimpleTransformer.cxx
SimpleTransformer.hxx
TestScore.cxx
TestScore.hxx
array.hxx                                        [should be removed!]
sample_metadata_template.xml
synthesis.xml