[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Aug 6 19:11:26 PDT 2008

On Dimecres 06 Agost 2008, Han, Yushen wrote:
> Hi, Pau
>
> (1) For the LoopMaker, I just checked the 4 points given by David but
> the problem in the plugin persisted.
> (Let me check it again.)

Taking a look to the error i just realized that you are using AudioFileIn. It
was deprecated since 1.1 and has been removed recently. You should use
MonoAudioFileReader or any other of the family instead.

Take a look at the migration guide:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Version_Migration_Guide#AudioFile

See also above (1.1 to 1.2 migration) on how to get the Header and Descriptors
information if you need to.

Your code compiles because when you remove a header, from the code, the header
remains copied both at CLAM/scons/libs/*/include/CLAM and at the installation
place. It doesn't link because the symbols it defined (the cxx) are no longer
in the library. So also remove the headers at least those deprecated ones.