[Clam-devel] Re: Problems of function template

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 18 09:04:38 PDT 2008

The problem is that definitions of template methods are to be defined inline
(in the header within the class definition or outside the class definition
defining it as 'inline'.

Anyway, my advice is to keep the overload maybe moving shared code not
involving the type to a helper function. Playing with templates is painfull.