[Clam-devel] Re: Problems of function template

Jun Jun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Mon Aug 18 20:34:45 PDT 2008

> The problem is that definitions of template methods are to be defined inline
> (in the header within the class definition or outside the class definition
> defining it as 'inline'.

> Anyway, my advice is to keep the overload maybe moving shared code not
> involving the type to a helper function. Playing with templates is painfull.

Right. Return to overload, which seems necessary now.
The svn doesn't allow commiting, so I just send patches to the list:

 * SchemaBrower.cxx: add hasScope() to make the overloaded addAttribute() suitable for AggregationEditor
 * AggregationEditor.cxx: remove the attributeList->findItems, because 'source' won't repeat

Jun