[Clam-devel] clam domain?

Pau Arumí parumi at iua.upf.edu
Wed Sep 3 03:19:34 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Since CLAM core developers are progressively less related to the IUA
(Institut Universitari de l'Audivisual) and UPF (Universitat Pompeu
Fabra) -- though we are still related: Xavier, David and me give
Software Engineering classes there -- I think it is time to have a more
autonomous infrastructure. I think we should begin buying a domain name.
My first idea is "clam-project.org"

Then, the first thing to do would be moving the web and the subversion
repositories. The second thing should be the wiki.
About the hosting I am currently paying a Linux-based DreamHost account
which can accommodate many domains, and can be managed by multiple
admins, so we can use this. I have very good experience with DreamHost
service. Of course, the options are totally open. So please provide
feedback.

What do you think about it overall? And what domain do you like more?

Pau