[Clam-devel] QWebView on Qt 4.4

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:48:59 PDT 2008

Commit 12051:

     * SConstruct: enable QtWebKit module of Qt
     * MainWindow: include QtWebKit/QWebView, used as internal
    QDockWidget browser on browseUrlInternalFromProcessing()
     * NetworkCanvas: the navigation of SVG Faust diagrams uses the new
    internal browser

BTW Pau: in commits 12049/50 I finally added the headers to the blender
scripts. I used BM GPL as license/copyright, and the included Blender
scripts as model of the script header format. Are OK?
I commited changes since the oficial end of SOC, but functionally are
the same scripts, so I liked to call the version as "SOC 2008" (plus I
can use the same headers for the code to upload to google :))

Cheers,
Natanael.