[Clam-devel] Debian packages for plugins

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Mon Jan 21 14:43:45 PST 2008

On 1/20/08, David García Garzón <dgarcia at iua.upf.edu> wrote:

> http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-ubuntu-hardy/svnsnapshots/
>
> I finally got some debian packages for the clam plugins. Some work is still
> needed but, yep, we can build and install something now. The road map from
> that point is:
> * Splitting binary packages for each plugin
> * Improve the packaging of the programs included with Greg's synth plugin
> * Install plugins documentation
> * Install network examples (where?)
> * Lintianize all the packages

good!

i think is not much important at the moment, but anyway, one small
suggestion: in debian/control shouldn't be something like 'libclam-dev
(>=1.1.1)' instead of plain 'libclam-dev'?

plugins won't compile with older clam libs (tested here) but i
couldn't complete the test because i could not install clam debian
packages above/equal to 1.1.1 because (if i remember well)
dependencies conflict with libc6 and fft3-dev (at least with feisty
and gutsy distros, i think you're working with hardy)

cheers,
--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar