[Clam-devel] Re: Windows development files distribution

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:18:38 PST 2008

On Dimarts 29 Gener 2008, Giulio Paci wrote:
> David García Garzón wrote:
> > The side note is, Giulio, we might need you help while integrating to
>
> assert
>
> > we are applying you patch correctly and to explain us some of the
> > problems you solved. Are you still arround?
>
> Sure, I'm here, but I've not really much time now.
> Anyway I will be glad to help as soon as I can.

Perfect. I'll integrate myself what I could. If you eventually need to do more
changes, instead of sending patches, just ask us for svn commit access to the
repository. We'll be glad to ask you for an account. :-)

Now that testfarm is up again, the safer way to proceed is doing small deltas
to the repository so that testfarm can detect broken platforms and we could
react before going forward. As we is normally working just in one or two
platforms at a time, multiplatform code such SCons files are very sensible to
such large deltas.

BTW, thanks to Hernan and Pau work, you have a nice way of getting feedback
from testfarm: the testfarmbot at #clam irc channel. After a
commit 'testfarmbot' connects and tells whether each platform is still
working. Or you can pool http://clam.iua.upf.edu/testfarm