[Clam-devel] Port Type shown on the tooltip

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Wed Jan 30 16:39:12 PST 2008

On Dijous 31 Gener 2008, Pau Arumí wrote:
> On dc, 2008-01-30 at 23:35 +0100, David García Garzón wrote:
> > A fast feature before the release: As Pau requested during a workshop to
> > the Barcelona Media audio team, now the type of the port is shown on the
> > port tooltip. Mandatory screenshot:
> >
> > http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Image:NetEditor-PortHintWit
> >hType.gif
>
> super!
>
> btw, how did you produced that gif? from a screencast?

10 screenshots loaded into gimp as layers, saving them to gif (wikimedia don't
like mng's) and chosing to save layer as annimation frames ;-) the auto
numbering feature of ksnapshot that often nags me, now has been a very useful
help.

But that's not the question I expected from you. Have you noticed the type
strings? Look, mum! No mangling!