[Clam-devel] sitting on my app

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Thu Apr 3 14:52:57 PDT 2008

El dj 03 de 04 del 2008 a les 15:03 -0400, en/na Michael Chinen va
escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd love to hear what you all are up to and if there is anything we
> applicants could be doing.  More specifically, do you intend to
> comment on our google apps directly via the form, or should I be more
> active in getting feedback from you all?
>
> I noticed the CLAM channel has been quiet over the past couple days so
> I just wanted to ask what's up.

Hi Michael,
everything is on its rails. GSoC mentors are reading apps, deliberating
and started asking for more info in some cases - and we'll do more of
this.

And yes feedback and comments on specific applications now will take
place through the web app.

On my part, I haven't been a lot on the irc lately (but reachable by
mail) mainly being concentrated on Phd writing and finishing coding a 3D
audio demo (hence the commits that CIA and testfarm bots shout out at
irc). Hope we'll be showing demos soon.

Pau