[Clam-devel] Patch with questions: tooltip on ProcessingTree

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri May 23 02:49:22 PDT 2008

Is the mouse tracking and paintEvent catching and the like needed at all?
I think that a simple call to item's setToolTip that your are indeed calling
should suffice:

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/qtreewidgetitem.html#setToolTip

I think that the problem is that you are using column 1 instead of 0 that is
the visible one. Note that column 1 is hidden and is used to store the actual
key of the processing.