[Clam-devel] Re: adding the documents to the scheme of SilenceDetector

JunJun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Thu Jun 5 20:13:39 PDT 2008

Hi, here I send a patch to populate a pool, and populate segmentation with random data.

I think sending patches might be better than documentation of the exploration. Could you drop some more patch-specific targets on the Todo list.

The patch should get the full path within the repository. Please take a look at the diffs. The memory of Windows_mingw native compile starts to fade. Is it my task to  update the wiki?

June