[Clam-devel] Re: ProgressControl interacting with playback position

Pawel Bartkiewicz tuuresairon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 09:57:34 PDT 2008

This patch removes flickering when the user changes the slider
position manually by disabling updates in timerEvent until
sliderRelease signal is received.

I'm not sure if the current way of getting the controls is correct.
Maybe it should be done in the widget constructor and it should check
whether the controls exist?