[Clam-devel] Re: How to reproduce your synthesis

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Mon Jun 30 11:02:50 PDT 2008

El dl 30 de 06 de 2008 a les 04:35 -0400, en/na Han, Yushen wrote:
> But I have problem in logging my CLAM wiki page now.
> So I attached my writing for your information.

Does the problem you found with the wiki persists? If so, be specific
and we'll try to help.

I think you mentioned you wanted to blog about the project.  In that
case, just send me a feed url  (rss or atom) and head "hackergochi" so I
can add it to the planet.

BTW, I've compiled your code (I'll give feedback on the code later)
https://www.slashtmp.iu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=yushan/38176CYRpXb
but find run-time problems:

After compilation I do:
simpleOboeSynthesizer$ ./SimpleOboeSynthesizer OboeSDIF/

And an assertion fails "Starting an unconfigured processing"
The problem seems being SimpleOboeSynthesizer unable to return true at
ConcreteStart()

 CLAM::SynthesizeToSpeakers (sdifDatabase=@0xbf7fd2c8,
synthesis=@0xbf7fbc50, aControlScore=0x8115608,
    audioWriter=0x0) at SimpleOboeSynthesizer.cxx:100

Before diving into it, any idea of what is the problem?

Pau