[Clam-devel] Re: How to reproduce your synthesis

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:04:12 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau

I am able to update my blog.

I put it here:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/GSoC/Real-time_Synthesizer_Using_SMS_Models_for_a_Woodwind_Instrument

> I think you mentioned you wanted to blog about the project.  In that
> case, just send me a feed url  (rss or atom) and head "hackergochi" so I
> can add it to the planet.
Thanks in advance.
How could I get the "feed url" out of it?

Oh, I never got that error message.

But the reason could be that you need to specify a score file, an
output wave file and the configuration xml  when you run it.
e.g.
./SimpleOboeSynthesizer OboeSDIF/ testData/A440Short.txt
oboe440short.wav synthesis.xml

Later I will send you an updated version of the synthesizer that fixed
a possible error in finding the loop points ( I blogged about that
)...

Best regards,
Han, Yushen