[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 4 02:56:29 PDT 2008

El Monday 04 August 2008 11:26:25 Han, Yushen va escriure:
> Hi, Pau
>
> > The first check is "do [plugin] Open Source Control" appears in the
> > Processing Tree? Are its LibloSource and LibloSink instantiable?
>
> No :-(
> I could see only 1 plugin "VectorBasedArrayPanning" in NE.

Man, how long since the last time you recompiled the network editor?

When no plugins loaded this was the only spatialization processing that
appeared because it was not in the plugin actually but in the NetworkEditor.
But we moved it some months ago to the plugin.

David.