[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 03:05:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was recompiling and installing both the CLAM and NetworkEditor last
week after Pau;s commits
11704 and 11709. Here is a screenshot.
But this *only* plugin was still there. Let me try it again.

I got an extra duplicate for many processing in the left column.
Either of the two can work. Is that normal for NE?

Best regards,
Han, Yushen