[Clam-devel] Re: OSC in CLAM

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Mon Aug 4 03:24:01 PDT 2008

El Monday 04 August 2008 12:05:27 Han, Yushen va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I was recompiling and installing both the CLAM and NetworkEditor last
> week after Pau;s commits
> 11704 and 11709.

we are in 11826

> Here is a screenshot.
> But this *only* plugin was still there. Let me try it again.
>
> I got an extra duplicate for many processing in the left column.
> Either of the two can work. Is that normal for NE?

Yes, it is, if you have different versions of the whole set of components.

It is just about control related processing may be due to a change i did
recently moving ControlSource and Sink to core. Maybe i just moved more that
those and they are both in core and processing.

It could also be due to recent changes in plugin loading code, but that should
not be a problem since you last compilation is 120 commits ago. to be sure.
just clear any installed old plugin, the libraries (the installed ones and
the ones in CLAM/scons/libs/core,processing,audioio and reinstall clam,
neteditor and any plugin you need.

David.