[Clam-devel] Synthesizer patches

Han, Yushen yushen.han at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 06:40:19 PDT 2008

Hi, Pau,

Please apply the one that I sent last time ( the smaller one with only
one test score file).

Also, last Saturday I finished the recording session with an oboist in
the anechoic chamber.

Here is a summary:
1. Notes in Isolation
32 * 3 = 96 oboe notes in 3 sets
A#3-F6 with 3 dynamics: soft, medium, loud

2. Dynamics
14 discrete dynamic level in F
continuous dynamic in F

3. Scale
D Major Scale and D chromatic scale (D4-D6, Ascending/Descending)

4. Intervals
6*3*2*2= 72 intervals
Intervals (m2, M2, M3, P5, m7, P8)
Centered at (Bb4, D5, F5)
Ascending/Descending
Tongued/Untongued

5. excerpt
Mozart Oboe Concerto K314, 2nd Movement
the first full cadence of the bboe part

At the moment, my plugin was able to use (1) and I was trying to take
an advantage of  (4) as well.
(I only annotated 1/3 of the above, which took a couple of hours.)
The size of this recording is about 220MB in .wav.

Is there any way to upload those samples?
I hope I can make them available for testing my plugin (and others)...

Best regards,
Han, Yushen