[Clam-devel] clam domain?

Hernán Ordiales h at ordia.com.ar
Fri Sep 5 23:22:48 PDT 2008

The 'clam-project' words were bouncing in my mind for a while and I
didn't knew why... i think is because since clam is a music related
project, the 'project' word could be related in two ways, the software
development project and a music band name reminiscence (you know, how
many experimental, and mostly pure instrumental, bands have a name
ended with 'project' :P)

--
Hernán
http://h.ordia.com.ar