[Clam-devel] clam domain?

Xavier Amatriain xavier at amatriain.net
Sun Sep 7 16:16:27 PDT 2008

I think it is a good idea to move it out of iua although I am not so
sure about moving it out of upf. I mean, it would be much easier to move
it to clam.upf.edu
than going all the way to moving it out of the upf domain although I
agree that would be preferable.

One question, what would we do about the svn server?

About the name clam-project or clam-framework are the only ones that
come to mind right now.