[Clam-devel] Editing the SoC ideas of the Annotator parts

Jun Jun wangjun at dsp.ac.cn
Tue Mar 17 07:56:07 PDT 2009

Just hurry through the SoC ideas of the Annotator parts including "Annotation Merger", "Web services based extractor" and "Pool based web services". I didn't notice that the notification date of the application is em...tomorrow. Sorry for that.
About the "Configuration parameters for extractors" part, I'm confused about the meaning of "configuration". Does it mean 1)the configuration for extractors, such as path/schema files/output files/suffix etc., or 2)the parameter configuration for the extractors' internal algorithms, for example: for FFT, the length of the analysing window size, the hop size, etc.
Tools like Marsyas and jAudio seem providing a GUI for configuring parameters as "2)". I used to meet the "2)" problem while trying to implement the "Detrended Fluctuation Analysis" algorithm for annotator.

Jun