[Clam-devel] Re: [CLAM] multiple ports

Dirk Griffioen dirk.griffioen at barcelonamedia.org
Mon May 18 04:26:30 PDT 2009

Wouldnt a simple check like the following not be simpeler?

        if (name == "AudioOut")
            name = "0";

This will work because in the old networks it is always AudioOut/In,
always 1 port ... Benefit is that it will not break the network (links
will stay intact). (A check for clam version could be added, so this is
only touched in clamversion xyx).

For my understanding, the 'update command' is the clamrefactor.py script
right?