[Clam-devel] CLAM & Eclipse on OS X

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Sun Feb 8 18:51:14 PST 2009

It seems like eclipse was generating its own SConstruct file instead of taking
the provided one. The output is unrelated to anything you can find in CLAM's
SConstruct file: 'darwin' subdirectory, compiling the examples (which have
their own SConstruct)...

No idea about how to manage that in eclipse.

David.