[Clam-devel] CLAM & Eclipse on OS X

Amichi Amar ami.amar at mat.ucsb.edu
Sun Feb 8 18:33:26 PST 2009

I got past the problem of my previous post. The problem was that
CLAM's SConstruct file was being overwritten when converting the
eclipse project to SCons. I copied CLAMs sconstruct file into place
after the project was converted.

Another issue that came up: I had to manually add /opt/local/bin to
the environment path inside the SConstruct file (os.environ['PATH'] +=
":" + "/opt/local/bin") - eclipse wasn't picking this up from its own
settings.  Someone know what that is?

Now CLAM gets configured, but how to just execute scons from eclipse
so things get built?

Cheers,

Amichi