[Clam-devel] Blender CLAM integration

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 07:06:38 PDT 2009

El 05/08/2009 03:31 PM, Pete Carss escribió:
> Thanks, that clears up why I had no spatialization plugins. I was
> assuming the scons build at the CLAM root was picking up the
> plugins....I can stick to one platform now ;-)
>
> So they compiled and installed OK - but I'm getting this error:

Mmmm... Which version of clam are you using? SVN? (I guess so, because
the created OSC paths...) I tried the demo_scene_maker script here, and
the network is loaded correctly (BTW, I attached it here, with one
source and one listener). Could you send us your generated .clamnetwork
file?

> [...]
> ##########################################################
> ################### ASSERTION FAILED #####################
> ##########################################################
> At file scons/libs/core/src/FlattenedNetwork.cxx line 451
> No processing in the network has the name '001_xyz'.
>
> [...]
>
> I've never used SpatDif before so maybe this is obvious.

No, is not a SpatDIF related problem, is a wrong network: probably some
connection of a processing that doesn't exists...

> PS - I think I just watched a video from LAC09 with you scratching
> your chin a lot....

Yep, that was me. :)

Best regards,
Natanael.