[Clam-devel] osc multicast

Natanael Olaiz nolaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:33:38 PDT 2009

Hi,

We was thinking to include a configuration option on the OSC receivers
to start (or not) a multicast server. But the problem is the liblo
dependency: even Ubuntu Jaunty bring an old liblo without multicast support.

Suggestions about it?

Some options:
    - include the latest liblo in CLAM. David: that would make problems
with Debian packaging?
    - some compile option to include (or not) the multicast support in
the processings
    - ... ?

Best regards,
Natanael