[Clam-devel] clam plugins for QT4 --Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Sep 16 06:47:41 PDT 2009

El dt 15 de 09 de 2009 a les 08:31 +0200, en/na JIA Pei va escriure:

> Hi, all:
> Sorry for my posting here. I couldn't subscribe the user mail list at
> this moment and I've got no idea why it is so. Anyway, please do help
> in any case.
>
> I happened to come across the beautiful CLAM QT4 plugin and really
> would like to try it.
> However, Whenever I would like to compile my own application, I
> obtained the following error messages:
>
> error: LPModelView.hxx: No such file or directory
> error: MelCepstrumView.hxx: No such file or directory
> error: SpectrumView.hxx: No such file or directory
>
> Then, I did a thorough search on my computer:
> jiapei at so-9883-x1:/usr$ find . -depth -name "LPModelView*"
> jiapei at so-9883-x1:/usr$ cd include/
>
> As you can see, there is no file named "LPModelView.hxx" at all. It
> looks like CLAM repository doesn't afford a source code installation,
> which prohibits the developers to use the CLAM QT4 widgets.

Hi Jia
the file sits in here: clam/NetworkEditor/src/widgets/LPModelView.hxx
in the clam subversion.
The qt designer widgets plugins are ment to be re-used as binaries in
"prototyped" applications
(http://clam-project.org/wiki/Network_Editor_tutorial)
not installed as a library or sdk. However you can use and adapt CLAM
source code in any way you need.

I see that you've downloaded code snapshots. Use subversion revision
instead - snapshots are old.

About using the widgets in windows XP: I believe David got it to work
but I don't know if it worked out of the box. He's in holidays these
days.
Clam devs use Linux mostly (and a bit of Mac).

Cheers