[Clam-devel] clam plugins for QT4 --Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty

JIA Pei jp4work at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:54:59 PDT 2009

Hi, Thank you so much for your kind reply Pau. Thanks.

But, how can I contact David? Can you please leave his contact to me??

I now have downloaded CLAM SVN. I'm just wondering if it's possible for CLAM
group to afford Visual Studio 2008 projects, which might help Windows users
to simply rebuild everything of CLAM from scratch by using Visual Studio.
What's more, the SVN snapshots downloaded from
http://clam-project.org/download-windows.html doesn't actually add a QT
Designer Widget to Designer.

Yes, I just want to connect my own audio file to QT CLAM spectrum display.
Is it possible to realize this functionality? What I mean is, whenever I
pick up an audio file, I would like CLAM QT Designer plugin to show the
spectrum of this audio file.

So, if it is possible under Linux, I should be able to do so in Windows as
well. The only prerequisite is there should be a QT designer CLAM plugin .

Welcome to Vision Open
http://www.visionopen.com