[Clam-devel] Dome Yo Frankie

Pete Carss dmtquarter at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:09:36 PDT 2009

I think I'm making good progress:

I checked out the YoFrankie svn and applied the patch thus:

pete at CheeseBurger:~/Projects/YoFrankie/svn/yofrankie$ patch -p0  -i
> yofrankie.patch
> patching file chars/frankie_scripts/init.py
> patching file chars/frankie_scripts/action_all.py
> patching file chars/frankie_scripts/fall_bounce.py
> patching file chars/frankie_scripts/fall.py
> patching file chars/frankie_scripts/stat_pickup.py
> patching file chars/BGEOSCSender.py
> patching file chars/sheep_scripts/navigate.py
> patching file chars/sheep_scripts/init_id.py

Is that correct so far? I updated to the current svn of CLAM, and
recompiled.

I'm running with Blender 2.49a as supplied with Ubuntu.

I start the game from the stub in the top of the source tree, in the level
choosing phase, I'm getting walking sounds from CLAM, but after selecting
'level 1 home'  - the sounds cease. I'm trying to work out if that level is
picking up on a different definition for Frankie....?

Thanks so far...

Pete