[clam-devel] Back to clam forum

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Dec 28 05:42:13 PST 2010

I just took a look back to the forums, and as many of us foresaw, there was
some user posts claiming the project to be dead because they got no answer for
months. So sad.

It seems that users are active in forums. They do querys but not so much
answers but I just saw an option to subscribe by email, so we could be more
aware of the forums by activating that option. Anyway, if we keep the forum, i
would like to simplify the structure of topics: too many topics to subscribe
to, and many of them unused.

So what to do with forums? Thumbs up? Thumbs down?

Vinz, could you give administrations rights to some clam developers so that we
could reorganize the topics or close the forum if we decide that?

(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu