[clam-devel] build error on Mac

Dave Oshinsky daveoshinsky at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 04:01:06 PST 2010

Thanks John.  I uninstalled and reinstalled jack (using macports only) and the problem disappeared.  I had earlier installed jack from both jackosx.com web site, then macports.  I did have to manually ifdef out everything in LV2* to get the clam library build to complete (tried "black-listing" LV2* the same way as Ladspa*, which did not work).  I'm now seeing that chordata build on mac does not work (and apparently never did).  And the annotator build seems to be very fussy about how qt4 is installed (I installed it from qt web site only), so I'm also installing qt4-mac via macports (which takes a really long time).

Dave