[Clam-devel] Bool controls

David García Garzón david.garcia at upf.edu
Tue Jan 12 08:24:53 PST 2010

I added several processings to start playing with bool controls in
NetworkEditor.

BinaryCounter: Incrementaly outputs binary digit one bit each of 8 controls
BoolControlPrinter: Displays the input controls in leds. (better
BoolControlDisplay?)

Mandatory screenshot:
http://clam-project.org/wiki/Image:NetEditor-BooleanDisplay.png

I had problems uploading videos which is cooler... anyway, a little late for
your christmas decorations. ;-)

Coming soon:
BoolControlSender: sends an array of controls based on a checkbox/button
FloatGate: Turns a float control into boolean with threshold and histieresis
BoolGate?: Turns a boolean into an on level or an off level

The idea of the whole thing is exploring how the controlSenders and
controlDisplay can be generalized so we can easily add new types (more useful
ones).

David.