[clam-devel] --SPAM--::Re: Freeze for 1.4.0

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 02:26:24 PST 2010

Hi Toni,

> this is unpossible, the clam-networkeditor package contains:
> %{_libdir}/clam/libclam_qtmonitors_plugin.so
> /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer/libCLAMWidgets.so
>
> with _libdir ==> /usr/lib or /usr/lib64
>
> check it with rpm -ql clam-networkeditor

So far as I can tell, these are not the actual plugin files. The
plugins seem to be in the plugins folder in the CLAM source main
folder. I couldn't find a scons script to build them, so I assume they
have to be built separately. There are a number of folders in there,
and each has its own scons script. I built all but one manually, as
the scons script failed.  After running those scons scripts I now have
%{_libdir}/clam/ and it contains the following files:

libclam_continuous_excitation_synth_plugin.so
libclam_filterspkg_plugin.so
libclam_guitareffects_plugin.so
libclam_midi_plugin.so
libclam_osc_plugin.so
libclam_resampling_plugin.so
libclam_samplebysample_plugin.so
libclam_sndfile_plugin.so
libclam_spacialization_plugin.so
libclam_speech_plugin.so

The same scons scripts also install files in %{_libdir} to match each
of these plugin libraries. I imagine these are what are packaged as
clam-plugins in the debian/ubuntu packages.

Anyway, these are the files that are missing at the moment.

best regards

-michael