[clam-devel] --SPAM--::Re: Freeze for 1.4.0

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Mar 7 08:10:00 PST 2010

Am Sonntag, 7. März 2010 schrieb michael noble:
> Hi Toni,
>
> > this is unpossible, the clam-networkeditor package contains:
> > %{_libdir}/clam/libclam_qtmonitors_plugin.so
> > /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer/libCLAMWidgets.so
> >
> > with _libdir ==> /usr/lib or /usr/lib64
> >
> > check it with rpm -ql clam-networkeditor
>
> So far as I can tell, these are not the actual plugin files. The
> plugins seem to be in the plugins folder in the CLAM source main
> folder. I couldn't find a scons script to build them, so I assume they
> have to be built separately. There are a number of folders in there,
> and each has its own scons script. I built all but one manually, as
> the scons script failed.  After running those scons scripts I now have
> %{_libdir}/clam/ and it contains the following files:
>
> libclam_continuous_excitation_synth_plugin.so
> libclam_filterspkg_plugin.so
> libclam_guitareffects_plugin.so
> libclam_midi_plugin.so
> libclam_osc_plugin.so
> libclam_resampling_plugin.so
> libclam_samplebysample_plugin.so
> libclam_sndfile_plugin.so
> libclam_spacialization_plugin.so
> libclam_speech_plugin.so
>
> The same scons scripts also install files in %{_libdir} to match each
> of these plugin libraries. I imagine these are what are packaged as
> clam-plugins in the debian/ubuntu packages.
>
> Anyway, these are the files that are missing at the moment.

* new libclam-* packages uploaded
* removed all 64bit packages as they are not functional
* added the clam-plugin sub-package.

Two plugins are missing:
continuousExcitationSynthesizer and temporal_oboeSynthesizer

temporal_oboeSynthesizer has a linker error:
undefined reference to `CLAM::Spectrum::MagPhase2Complex()'
(perhase a --as-needed error ?)

and continuousExcitationSynthesizer has a mass of unresolved symbols.

I'm to lazy to investigate this today :)

--
have fun
Toni