[clam-devel] --SPAM--::Re: Freeze for 1.4.0

Pau Arum’í pau.arumi at barcelonamedia.org
Sun Mar 7 08:49:25 PST 2010

En/na Toni ha escrit:
> Am Sonntag, 7. März 2010 schrieb michael noble:
>
>> Hi Toni,
>>

>>> this is unpossible, the clam-networkeditor package contains:
>>> %{_libdir}/clam/libclam_qtmonitors_plugin.so
>>> /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/designer/libCLAMWidgets.so
>>>
>>> with _libdir ==> /usr/lib or /usr/lib64
>>>
>>> check it with rpm -ql clam-networkeditor
>>>
>> So far as I can tell, these are not the actual plugin files. The
>> plugins seem to be in the plugins folder in the CLAM source main
>> folder. I couldn't find a scons script to build them, so I assume they
>> have to be built separately. There are a number of folders in there,
>> and each has its own scons script. I built all but one manually, as
>> the scons script failed.  After running those scons scripts I now have
>> %{_libdir}/clam/ and it contains the following files:
>>
>> libclam_continuous_excitation_synth_plugin.so
>> libclam_filterspkg_plugin.so
>> libclam_guitareffects_plugin.so
>> libclam_midi_plugin.so
>> libclam_osc_plugin.so
>> libclam_resampling_plugin.so
>> libclam_samplebysample_plugin.so
>> libclam_sndfile_plugin.so
>> libclam_spacialization_plugin.so
>> libclam_speech_plugin.so
>>
>> The same scons scripts also install files in %{_libdir} to match each
>> of these plugin libraries. I imagine these are what are packaged as
>> clam-plugins in the debian/ubuntu packages.
>>
>> Anyway, these are the files that are missing at the moment.
>>

> * new libclam-* packages uploaded
> * removed all 64bit packages as they are not functional
> * added the clam-plugin sub-package.

Thanks a lot, Toni!

> Two plugins are missing:
> continuousExcitationSynthesizer and temporal_oboeSynthesizer
>
> temporal_oboeSynthesizer has a linker error:
> undefined reference to `CLAM::Spectrum::MagPhase2Complex()'
> (perhase a --as-needed error ?)
>
> and continuousExcitationSynthesizer has a mass of unresolved symbols.

This plugin is in experimental state, we (devs) will take care of it
next week.
BTW, I think you didn't include "chordata" in the list of packaged apps.
Chordata analyses the harmony of a given audio file and is very
user-friendly, so I think it would be interesting to have it in your repo.

Best