[clam-devel] Changes to NetworkEditor

Xavier Serra xvr.serra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 08:14:57 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
I'm Xavi Serra, an student at UPF doing his final project for CLAM with
David.

We intend to extend the funcionality of the NetworkEditor. The first
thing we are doing is to detect when a network file is outdated and
automatically throw clamRefactor (asking permission to the user to do
so).

I'm sending the first patch with some modifications, nothing serious
yet. It only checks the network file version and asks the user if he
wants to update the file (without actually doing so). Files without the
attribute @clamVersion are treated as old.

Bye!

Xavier Serra