[clam-devel] Freeze for 1.4.0

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sat Mar 6 03:18:30 PST 2010

Am Freitag, 5. März 2010 schrieb David García Garzón:
> A Divendres 05 Març 2010 12:48:10, David García Garzón va escriure:
> > A Dijous 04 Març 2010 22:14:42, David García Garzón va escriure:
> > > A Dijous 04 Març 2010 17:21:55, David García Garzón va escriure:
> > >
> > > 1.4.0 'tagged' as r14011
> > > Still building binaries...
> >
> > Failed. Current candidate r14018
>
> Got it! finally r14032 is 1.4.0!!!!!
>
> Source tarballs are available at the download page. Binaries will be there
> in short.
>
> I was not able to build debian package for chordata because imagemagick svg
> to xpm conversions is broken in sid. Not a big problem though.
>
> I also had to disable osc plugin as it was not direct to set it up so that
> its dependency on the sndfile plugin library can be fullfilled without
> installing it in the system. Anyway, packaging can be fixed later and it is
> a miss that can stop the release. It took for so longer.
>
> Let's do screenshots, videos and the announcement!

could you please add a option "libsuffix" to the scons options ?
e.g.
scons libsuffix="" (32bit)
scons libsuffix="64" (64bit)

for SuSE the lib-installation directory is /usr/lib/64 for libraries on 64bit
machines, same for /usr/lib64/pkgconfig

workaround for the moment:
sed -i -e 's|/lib|/%{_lib}|g' scons/libs/clam_build_helpers.py

packages are uploaded to our Build-Server :)

second note:
in the desktop-files a extension for the icon is not allowed any longer :)

--
have fun
Toni