[clam-devel] Build on Windows: SCons configuration

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Mon Nov 15 04:40:05 PST 2010

You should install this software and ensure that the exe or bat file is
available from the MSYS PATH.
http://www.scons.org/

Update the wiki as you need.

Some dependencies are not in the tarball, for example boost and python.

We are working on an automated procedure to cross build the dependencies, so
we will be able soon to provide an up-to-date sdk to develop with CLAM on
windows mingw. Sorry for the inconvenience meanwhile.