[clam-devel] ipyclam: modules installation

Xavier Serra Román xvr.serra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:47:09 PDT 2011

David, I was working on "import ipyclam" to import all the classes at once
and I saw that the installation doesn't work. The default installation with
scons which points at $HOME/local/lib/python doesn't seem to work for me.
ipython can't find the modules there.

When I set the prefix to be at /usr/local it works. I don't know if this is the best
solution though, because copying them to /usr/local/lib/python/ipyclam didn't
make "import ipyclam" work... Maybe we should consider distutils for installation
or investigate more with scons.

I know this isn't a priority right now, but I kinda liked using "import ipyclam" and
have all the classes into the ipyclam namespace..

Bye!

PS: