[clam-devel] Interest in developement as a student

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Wed Jul 27 06:40:37 PDT 2011

We need new contributors so you are very welcome. Join us on the irc channel.
#clam at freenode.net so we can talk about that. If you are not familiar with
IRC just use the webchat interface at http://webchat.freenode.net selecting
#clam as the channel.

BTW, you need to subcribe this mailing list in order to get your messages in
without us having to moderate them.

David.