[clam-devel] guiless lv2 working again

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Thu Feb 17 15:34:31 PST 2011

I just sanitized the clam_lv2_generator script so that it is more ready for
the general public. The main problem was that the WIP gui feature was in the
middle of the previously working guiless behaviour, so i did the following
changes:
- the gui is just enabled if we provide the --gui-binary option
- the --binary option is now forced (clam_lv2_example by default was nonsense)
- the --uribase is now clam examples uri (maybe forcing also is better)
- I splitted the tests in a different file, moved the input file into
b2b/lv2plugin/inputs, and added a new test on the gui option
- the clam_lv2_generator script in scons is taken from clam_prefix/bin and
with no .py extension as it is installed now, and scons commands use it by
means of $CLAMLV2
- the other scons vars have CLAMLV2_ as prefix
- scons Commands are smarter now, add doap file or gui binary just if the
corresponding vars are defined

David.