[clam-devel] iPyCLAM

David García Garzón david.garcia at barcelonamedia.org
Tue Feb 15 15:30:10 PST 2011

And just for my later reference, the set of commands i used to move the files
among repositories maintaining some of the history, by means of git-svn:

git svn clone --no-metadata http://clam-project.org/xavis_svn/src/ipyclam
ipyclam_git_orig
cd ipyclam_git_orig/
git filter-branch --msg-filter '
  cat
  echo
  echo "Original commit author: $GIT_AUTHOR_NAME."
  echo "Original commit date:" $(
    echo $GIT_AUTHOR_DATE | while read time boo
    do
      date -d@$time
    done
    )
  echo'
cd ..

svn mkdir http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/ipyclam/
git svn clone http://clam-project.org/clam/trunk/ipyclam ipyclam_git_dest
cd ipyclam_git_dest
git remote add orig file:///$PWD/../ipyclam_git_orig/
git fetch orig
git checkout -b myorig orig/master
git rebase master
git checkout master