[clam-devel] Linking external libraries in CLAM

Rahul Rajan rahul.rajan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 18:00:48 PDT 2011

I hacked it by adding all the libraries including clam_core, etc in that
line but I would still like to know what the "right" way to do it would be.

It now looks like this:

programs = [ env.Program(target=program, source = [main] + sources,
LIBS=['Festival', 'estools', 'estbase', 'eststring', 'clam_core',
'clam_audioio', 'clam_processing', 'QtGui', 'QtCore'], LIBPATH=['/usr/lib',
'/usr/local/lib', '/usr/local'])
    for program, main in mainSources.items()]