[clam-devel] Failing ipyclam tests

David GARCÍA GARZÓN david.garcia at upf.edu
Wed Sep 28 10:59:25 PDT 2011

Related: http://bugs.python.org/issue5508

-----Mensaje Original-----
De David GARCÍA GARZÓN <david.garcia at upf.edu>
Enviado Mié 28/09/2011 19:42
Cc clam-devel at clam-project.org
Asunto --SPAM--:: [clam-devel] Failing ipyclam tests

Xavi, i guess you noticed that the errors on ipyclam tests are still there.
But i just realized that, beside the assertion error, there is some stderror
output shuffled at the begining of the test output.

Exception RuntimeError: 'maximum recursion depth exceeded in __subclasscheck__' in <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> ignored

3 times. Because it takes a different way, we should not rely on where the message appears.

Comment out one of the test and if the count reduces by one or two we have a guilt.
Then we have to wonder what does it mean and why testfarm pc has this error but not ours.

David.