[clam-devel] Failing ipyclam tests

Xavier Serra Román xvr.serra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:57:15 PDT 2011

I was aware of that error, and I found too that page on python.org. But I couldn't find
any code that produced the error (the recursive call). And also, it doesn't make sense
that the test farm computer gets it and no other does since all python versions are 2.6+

Anyway, I'll try commenting the dir on the classes and see which one is the one that fails

Bye!