[CLAM] Linking CLAM

Xavier Amatriain xamat at iua.upf.es
Tue Aug 5 07:37:11 PDT 2003

Using CLAM latest version (with srcdeps) would not give you such
problems. Anyway, the problem comes from the fact that you forgot
to include a .cxx file in your Visual 6 project. In your case, the
missing file is GLLogSpRenderer, which can be found in
/src/Visualization/GL (this path is for current version, in the one
you use it may be slightly different, just search for the file).