[CLAM] Linking CLAM

XAVIERMB at telefonica.net XAVIERMB at telefonica.net
Tue Aug 5 03:08:32 PDT 2003

Hi,

We are triying to compile and link clam with M. Visual C++ 6. The
problem comes at linking part. Visual show this message at the of of
this part:

LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due
to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRT" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
SpectrumPresentation.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "protected: virtual void __thiscall
CLAMGUI::GLLogSpRenderer::YaxisTransform(float,float,float &,float
&,bool &)" (?YaxisTransform at GLLogSpRenderer@CLAMGUI@@MAEXMMAAM0AA_N at Z)
SpectrumPresentation.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "protected: virtual void __thiscall
CLAMGUI::GLLogSpRenderer::DataTransform(class CLAM::Array<float> const
&)" (?DataTransform at GLLogSpRenderer@CLAMGUI@@MAEXABV?$Array at M@CLAM@@@Z)
AIFFFileIO.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl
tenbytefloat2int(unsigned char *)" (?tenbytefloat2int@@YAHPAE at Z)
AIFFFileIO.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void
__cdecl uint2tenbytefloat(unsigned int,unsigned char *)" (?
uint2tenbytefloat@@YAXIPAE at Z)
Debug/AnalysisSynthesis.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved
externals

The version of CLAM we are working with isn't the most recent (0.52).
We think the poblem comes from some directory wich isn't linked, but we
have no idea of what is it. Thanks for your time,

Samuel Requena
Xavier Maroñas

PD: Sorry for our english level.