[CLAM] (no subject)

Pau Arumí pau.arumi at iua.upf.es
Tue Jul 22 09:31:40 PDT 2003

Hi Lee,

In a few days, and with a previous anounce, we'll release the new public
version of the CLAM framework.

The good news for you is that it will come along with an example
application, SMSTools-2, which allows transformations based on SMS, like
morphing between sounds, pitch shifting, harmonizations, etc.
Hopefully that might be usefull to you.

By the way, note that if you want your messages to reach this list
instantantly you have to subscribe to the list.

Regards,

Pau Arumi
CLAM devel team