[CLAM] fftw library (double precision) not found

Vegard Sandvold vegardsa at ifi.uio.no
Fri May 23 06:06:44 PDT 2003

Thank you for taking time to help me with this!

I have attached the configure log. Configure was executed under

/ifi/tyrfing/h06/vegardsa/hovedfag/clam/CLAM/unix_tools/

and FFTW is installed under

/ifi/tyrfing/h06/vegardsa/hovedfag/clam/fftw-2.1.5/

Vegard

--
Vegard Sandvold <vegardsa at ifi.uio.no>
M.Sc. Student